Thursday, February 20, 2014

You can know me or you can know your version of me.

I come harsh, serious and abrasive.
I come insightful, tender and curious.

I can give you what I am but I cannot pretend to be what you want.
I harbor dark corners but I offer a light filled soul.

I don't like sarcasm, play fighting, or digs.

I do like listening.

I will give you the best of me.

I will not waste my time with facades.

In my most reduced form, I am organic, relaxed and easy.



J. Tackett
(Let's be honest...thanks Amanda)







2 comments:

  1. this is perfection. really and truly perfection. and why does it sound like i could've written this? guessing we're kindred spirits ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) we're like moths to the same flame
      Finding your site really inspired a new season of introspection for me
      Many thanks

      Delete